Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm So Excited!

And I'm not even going to try to hide it!!  But I promise that I will not lose control because I need to write this blog!  But now there is even more reason to be excited than there was when I told you that I was going to tell you my latest contest and who won it!  Oh, I can't wait!

Oh, I don't HAVE to wait!  Here it is!  My latest contest among my StreetCats cats is "Best Manicure!" And the winner is Sway!!  I'm going to show some pictures of Sway, but first I'm going to tell you exactly why I am even more excited than I was when I told you last time I wrote that I was excited!  Sway was already adopted!  Yep, she's gone home!  I mean I hadn't even announced the winner of the contest yet (although I knew who it was!) and she got adopted.  Now are these contests of mine cool or what??!!  It's okay, I don't need to be given personal credit.  We all know the truth!

Okay, here are some pictures of Sway and, of course, you'll want to focus on her manicure.  Here is what I like best about it.  Every paw has been done a little differently.  Isn't she smart in her choices!  Now in this first picture you can see all four of her paws and you will see how each one is different.  My favorite is the front paw where she has painted each nail white . . . separately.  I can't believe she thought of that!  Okay, let's just face it, her choice of even her all-over-colors is just stupendous!  No wonder she got adopted so fast!  (Plus she's really sweet!)


Now I'm going to show you more pictures of Sway so that you can study each of her feet separately and see how creative she is.  And because she's pretty!




In this last picture you an see that she did one of her back paws all in white.  Wow, the creativity!  Okay, I'm sorry to dangle this already adopted cat in front of you.  I know you want her and she's already in her new home.  So let me tell you this.  We have a bunch of really beautiful, sweet cats at StreetCats!  Come by and see them Tuesday through Saturday from 10:30 - 5:00.

One last thing before I go.  I have a confession to make.  Sometimes when I meet a new cat at StreetCats I see something about them that makes me think of a contest that I'm pretty sure they could win.  Is that bad?  I mean I still give the other cats a chance, so I hope that isn't too bad!  Oh well, I'm going to be adopted this week and who knows what the next StreetCats blogger will do.  So, bad or not, it's okay , , , I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment