Friday, August 15, 2014

Feline Friday - Vanna!

Recently while I was at the shop photographing our kitties I caught our Vanna sleeping on the job!   She acts as my photography assistant while I work and is usually very good with suggestions and keeping the other cats in line and cooperative.  But this day, while guarding my equipment, while I worked in another room,  she fell asleep on the job.  I'm sure that she'll be very unhappy if she finds out that I posted this, all be it adorable, picture of her caught in the act.


Normally she is right on top of things. As office manager, blogger and photographer's assistant she keeps very busy and really runs a very tight ship, so to speak.  But every one needs a nap now and then and this day she got hers a little early.

I think she might prefer this photograph that shows off her beautiful green eyes.


Vanna is sure that she will be adopted any minute, but just in case you are interested in meeting her first you can find her at StreetCats located at 6520 E. 60th St, in Tulsa, 10:30 - 5:00 Tuesday though Saturday, or call our message line, 918-298-0104 with any questions that you may have.  We would love to show you around and introduce you to Vanna and I’m sure that she would love to meet you, too!

1 comment:

  1. If you want a real sweetheart and cuddlebug - Vanna is your girl! We fostered her for a while, and I still miss her!

    ReplyDelete