Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feline Friday - Adoptions!!!

I try to plan ahead, at least some of the time, and for this week's Feline Friday post I had decided to feature Tiki!  I took new pictures last Tuesday, the 17th, and went back today, the 19th, to take a few more.  When I got to the shop I met 2 women coming out with a cat carrier.  I asked them if they had just adopted a cat and they said "yes".  Of course I had to ask which kitty was going to a new home.  Guess who the lucky kitty was!


Tiki!

You all would be surprised to find out how many times I have chosen a kitty to feature and before I get it published the kitty is adopted! Then I scramble a little to find another kitty for the post.  I've decided that that's "Ok" with me!  If I can be of service by helping the universe choose kitties to be adopted then so be it!

This evening I began thinking about recent adoptions.  I am so happy the way things have been going with adoptions of our kitties, many of which have been Feline Friday featured kitties.

Here are a few more kitties, not in any specific order, that went to their new homes recently!



Kia


!

Scooter! 


























                                                                                                                                                                           Cubby!



Buddy!




























Cooper!



Alice!


 

Haley! 
Sweet Haley wasn't even in the shop long enough to have a turn on Feline Friday!

Haley's friend, Hannah, was in and out so fast that I didn't have an opportunity to photograph her!


Congratulations to our newly adopted kitties!

I'm planning on featuring Waffle next Friday.  Will he be at the shop or not?  We'll see....



P. S.  We want your ideas!

It may not seem like it, but we have been blogging for a couple of years now and we hope you all have enjoyed the postings by the "cats" and by me. 

Some of you may not know it, but the blog is set up to receive comments.  At the end of any entry scroll down a little further and you'll see the comment box.   It would be great to hear from you, the readers, about what you like and also what you would like to see happen with the blog in the future.  So feel free to comment anytime after any of the entries. 






1 comment:

  1. Maybe have a once a month where are they now blog by the cats that have been adopted with an update and pictures?

    ReplyDelete