Thursday, July 11, 2013

Irresistible, indescribable cuteness

Something is very wrong and I don't understand this.  I, Lulu, did not write the above title!  It was my beautifully colored paws that typed it and I know that it came through my head . . . otherwise I would not have typed it.  But it wasn't me!  This is pretty scary!  I think I've been possessed.  Oh no, I can feel it coming on again . . . I'm losing control again . . .

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE CUTENESS?!


Oh my gosh, what's happening to me??!!  I did not write that last sentence and I did not put these pictures here!  I do know that these kittens are Bolt and Spots and I do know that they are litter mates and I do know that they like to play.  But I would not ever refer to these kittens as "cute."  Lulu doesn't do cute!



Well, I guess Bolt opted for a bath rather than playing.  That makes sense to me!  These kittens are just a little over a year old.  So, as I've explained before, this makes them kittens, at least as far as I'm concerned!  Today they were chasing each other through our quarters and the chaos involved disturbed one of my naps!



Here is Bolt by herself.  I guess Spots decided to find someone else to play with for a while since Bolt was bathing.  Look how she hams it up for the camera!  It's disgusting!  But it doesn't matter how hard she tries, her eyes will never be as big as mine!  Oh no, here it comes again!  I'm resisting the urge to do this thing that is in my brain, but . . . oh no . . .

THEY ARE SUCH PRECIOUS, SWEET BABIES, SUCH GOOD GIRLS!  I HOPE THEY GET ADOPTED TOGETHER!



Okay, I think I have this figured out!  This voice in my head sounds so familiar!  The lengths to which my servants will go!  I recognize this voice!  It is my servant Barbara and she has apparently channeled through me so that she could talk on my blog!  This cannot be happening!  I'm going to go take a nap now, my 16th one of the day, and when I wake up this is never going to happen again!  Oh sometimes these servants think they are so smart!  Listen here, Miss Barbara, you will not get inside my head again!  (Please, if I give the adopters a two for the price of one deal on these kittens, will you leave me alone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment