Friday, November 14, 2014

Feline Friday Flashbacks!

I went back to 2013 to find some more of our furry friends who have gone on to their forever homes.


This is Daphne from May 31, 2013.  I thought that she was the most gorgeous orange  tabby that I had ever seen!


 This is Gabe, our good friend Connie Hutchinson's kitty.  This was taken on May 31, 2013.



Does anyone remember Lovey?  I do!  I think her name was fitting for her personality.  This was from July 30, 2013


 And here is our Lulu.  Former blogger and queen of the office!  Lulu did like her meals!  September 10, 2013.

Please feel free to leave your comments about your memories of these kitties or to request a picture of one of your favorites.  I have a lot of pictures and I may just have the ones that you want.

If you are new to our blog please check back with us frequently to see some of kitties that we have currently available in our shop.

If you are interested in meeting our kitties, feel free to come by StreetCats at 6520 E. 60th St, in Tulsa, 10:30 - 5:00 Tuesday though Saturday, or call our message line, 918-298-0104 with any questions that you may have.  We would love to show you around and introduce you to them and I’m sure that they would love to meet you, too!

Visit our website at www.StreetCatsTulsa.org  and our Face Book Page at www.facebook.com/streetcatsinc.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these flashbacks! So many of us volunteers really care for these critters! I think we should develop a form to send to adopters asking them to report on how their cats are doing.m and I would love to see a photo of Toots!

    ReplyDelete