Friday, November 28, 2014

Feline Friday - Kia part II

A few days ago I went to the shop and all of the kitties were sleeping, which is not unusual.  I looked around, and Kia was close by on the hall cat tree sound asleep, but in such a great place for me to photograph her.  So I woke her up and asked her she would like to play.






















She played, and played, and then played some more!

  

Although I hadn't seen them yet, I came home happy with the photographs that I had taken.  























It wasn't until the next day that I experienced a "deja vue" moment.   Then I remembered that a few weeks ago, for Feline Friday, I had featured Kia!  With no time to go back to the shop, I decided that she is such a terrific kitty that she deserves to be mentioned twice!

So I here she is....again!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, but as a reminder I will tell you that Kia is 3-4 years old and we believe that she is part Abyssinian.  She has a lot of personality, is playful, and ready for her new forever home.  Her new owner needs to be a person that enjoys talking to cats, as Kia is quite the talker!

If you are interested in meeting Kia, feel free to come by StreetCats at 6520 E. 60th St, in Tulsa, 10:30 - 5:00 Tuesday though Saturday, or call our message line, 918-298-0104 with any questions that you may have.  We would love to show you around and introduce you to Kia and I’m sure that she would love to meet you and visit with you for while.  She'll probably do most of the talking, but that's because she really is excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment