Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grrrrrr!!!!

Have you ever heard a cat growl?  No?  Well, we do know how to growl.  I heard a cat growling at StreetCats today.  His name is Jerry and he came to live here today.  I wish I could show you a picture of him, but . . . well, more about that later.

So why do cats growl?  Well, it is usually a warning.  Jerry was growling to tell the other cats, "I'm here.  And I'm tough enough that you do not want to mess with me!"  I was amazed at how quickly that boy adjusted and quit growling!  Within a couple of hours he was snuggling on one of the human laps.  It is shameful how easy some cats are!  You would think he could have held off a little longer!

So why am I blogging about cats growling?  Well, because if I weren't such a refined, calm, sophisticated, perfect cat, I would definitely be growling right now!  That machine that the humans have here and that helps me write my blog is not doing what I tell it to!  It wouldn't even let me put a picture here!  I get so frustrated and angry!!!!

But since I am who I am, Lulu, the very best cat at StreetCats, I will not growl.  Instead I will turn my back to that machine and I will take a bath, curl up in a ball and go to sleep.  But do not expect any more blogs for a while.  Ignoring that machine is the only thing I know to do right now!  Grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment