Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Royalty!

Have you ever met a real live royal personage?  I mean like a king or a queen, maybe a prince or princess?  How about an earl?  A duchess or duke?  Maybe a viscount?  Hey, I'd even be impressed with a lady-in-waiting!  I bet most of you haven't!  I sort of bet all of you haven't!

Well, I have!  And you can, too, if you'll just come to StreetCats of Tulsa!  I can't remember when we've ever had one of these personages living here, but we do now!  And here she is!


This, my readers, is a real live princess, Princess Snowdrop, currently of StreetCats Tulsa!  Isn't she gorgeous?!  Not as beautiful as I, of course, but I do have to admit that I don't have a title like she does. I've really been fantasizing about her staying with us.  We could change our name to StreetCatsCastle of Tulsa.  And maybe build a moat around us with a drawbridge and all that good stuff that princesses have!  Ooohhh, I just thought of this one . . . a tower!!!  I'm going to talk to Princess Snowdrop and see if she'll stay!

But wait, I can't.  This five year old royal cat needs to go to a furever home of her own.  And I do mean of her very own!  There is one problem here at StreetCats and all the other royal places she has lived.  Other cats don't like her and they pick on her!  We're going to have a talk here at StreetCats about bullying, but I don't have beautiful eyes in the back of my head and I can't be there to protect her every minute.  So she needs to be the only cat princess in her castle.  Every other cat (except for me, of course) is jealous of her so she needs her very own castle.

Oh wait!  She just asked me to tell you that she doesn't really need a castle.  If you have a castle, that's fine, of course.  But if you don't she thinks a manor house would be just fine.  No, no, she says it doesn't even have to be a manor house!  All it has to be is a residence, no matter how small, where she will be given the treatment that her royal self deserves.  That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment