Friday, August 16, 2013

The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth

Hee hee!  Of course I'm not going to tell you the WHOLE truth!  That would take way too long!  And telling you NOTHING but the truth would be a bit boring for all of us, right?!  But I'm going to tell you one truth and I promise that I will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth about this one thing.

Okay, here we go.  Hmmm, this is a bit harder than I thought it might be.  Before I tell you anything, let's just be clear about one thing.  Lulu can do anything she wants to do!  You knew that, right?!  After all, I am capable of running, and do run, this whole StreetCats place!  But sometimes it just makes sense to deligate things to my servants, right?!

So here it is!

This is my servant, Vickie Sanborn!  All these pictures you see on my blog (and it is MY blog!), they are taken by Vickie!  Oh I've taken one or two along the way, but why should I take them when I have someone who used to get paid for this to do it?!  That is the great thing about these servants . . . they will do whatever I tell them to!

Ocassionally she has to have a little help from her kitty friends.  This was a day when Buttercup, who is now in her furever home, was helping.  You can tell how much Vickie appreciated that help!  I can't tell for sure exactly how Buttercup was helping, but what else could she be doing sitting on Vickie's back?!  Gee, I sort of miss Buttercup.  She was a pretty cute kitty.  But at least she's in her forever home.  Sigh.



So let's hear it for Vickie!  Doesn't she take great pictures???!!!  My blog absolutely would not be the same without her!  Thank you, Vickie!  Lulu loves you and appreciates your help!  You're welcome to take more pictures of me and my eyes anytime you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment