Saturday, November 16, 2013

Long Legged Handsomeness!

This is a singing in the rain kind of morning!  I can't remember when I've been in such a good mood!  It may be raining outside, but I can see clearly now!  I guess I should explain what that means.  I've been away for a while, at Lulu's spa.  It is her spa, but it is where my angels take all of us kitties when we aren't feeling well.  And I've been there for a few days because I had a little eye problem and the angels at the spa got me all fixed up!  They are such nice angels!  Katie is my favorite!  Before, when I was really sick and the angels were saving my life, she took me home with her and I lived with her until I was completely back on my feet again.  She is so nice!

But seeing clearly isn't the only thing I'm celebrating today!  For months now, in order to save my life, my angels have been poking pills down my throat.  I don't know if that has ever been done to you before, but I don't like it!  You're sleeping peacefully and all of a sudden here they come with their pills.  I'm afraid I don't suffer in silence and I've told the angels that I don't like this.  Well, now they say I am so healthy that I don't have to have the pills any more!  Can you believe it?!  So it is rainy and windy outside, but inside I am grinning from ear to ear!  Hurray, hurray, hurray!!!!  My angels are happy for me, too!  They hated to do anything I didn't like.  They are so nice!

And the huge bonus of being back at StreetCats is that I get to see Donald.  He is so gorgeous that some of the cats call him "eye candy."  Isn't that silly!  They should not refer to him in such a disrespectful way, however, because I feel sure that if he lived in Egypt he would be considered a god! He is about 2 1/2 years old and he has an awesome personality!  He is so sweet!  He lets the angels hold him and he purrs and purrs!  He is also very curious and he loves to explore, especially through open doors!  He can dart through those doors so fast!!!!  When he gets adopted I think we'd better tell his new family about that!  He is what you might call "outgoing," and I think he likes dogs because they are fun to play with.  He likes to play with cats, too, but I've seen him be a bit of a bully to shy cats.  And once he and Lovey really fought!  But he and Gigi were playing recently, so he just needs to be with the right cat . . . or dog.

And now I'm going to show you a picture of Donald.  But I need you to know that this picture doesn't show his most outstanding feature.  This guy has the longest legs I have ever seen on a cat!  He is a big, sweet, interesting, lovable boy with gorgeous long legs!  Okay, I guess I'll admit that I'm going to miss him when he goes to his forever home.


 Just one more picture!  Sigh!


I'm feeling so good today that there is something I'm going to do and something I'm not going to do.  I'll tell you first that there is an email from Lulu that I'm NOT going to read right now.  Wow, I feel so brave!  And what I AM going to do is to start spelling forever correctly.  If the angels want to spell it furever, then I guess they can.  But I know how to spell!

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again!  Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment