Friday, November 22, 2013

Wow!

Hi everyone!  It's me, Janie.  I just wanted to tell you that since I somehow got put in charge of writing this blog I've begun to notice more and more things here at StreetCats.  I am truly amazed by what I see!  Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I wrote to you about two of our kittens who look just alike and are actually brothers?  They are orange tabbies named Odie and Lokie.  Well, if you remember, that's great!  But I have to tell you that I have noticed that we have two other kittens who look alike!  Isn't that amazing!  We have two sets of twins!

Well, not really.  These two kittens aren't even related!  I didn't know there could be two unrelated kittens who look just alike!  I'm going to show you!  First I'll show you Pepper.  He is all black and was born last spring.  Someone, we don't know who, just left him at StreetCats for us to take care of.  And that's exactly what we did!  My angels took care of him!  Here is a picture of Pepper.  He is really a sweet kitty, likes the other cats and loves my angels!




Now I'm going to show you a picture of Judy.  Judy is also all black.  Well, she actually has some white on her neck and a few white hairs on the tip of her tail, but you can't really see them, at least not easily.  She was also born last spring, about a month after Pepper.  And, just like Pepper, she is such a sweet girl and she loves the other cats and the angels that take care of us!  Okay, here is a picture of Judy!  We have promised Judy that we will find a forever home for her!


See what I mean!  In this picture Judy's eyes look a little darker than Pepper's eyes.  Hmmm, I'm going to have to take another look at that because if that's the case then they don't look just alike.  Let me double check on that.  I am just so amazed that we could have two cats who aren't even related who look so much alike!  But I think I already said that.

Here is something else to tell you about that I observed!  The other night about a dozen of my angels came back to the shop and they sat in a circle and they talked for about two hours!  They wouldn't let any of us cats in the room with them!  I heard the words "pink" and "fur" or "furry" and I definitely heard "Valentine!"  And I heard my name at least once and also Lulu's!  I have no idea what is going on, but as soon as I find out I'll tell you!  Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment