Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sleep Deprivation! Really!

Did you ever think that a cat could be sleep deprived????  Well, it was certainly nothing I ever thought could happen!  How did Lulu do it???  Here is my problem.  I'm nocturnal, right?  So I'm awake quite a bit at night observing what goes on around StreetCats during the wee hours of the morning.  That's just my nature.  (Someday maybe I'll tell you all about the nighttime StreetCats!)  Well, if I'm going to write a blog about my angels and all they do for us I also have to stay awake during the day because that is when they are here planning and cleaning and planning and petting us!  I know that Lulu napped all day!  I bet she had 20 naps a day!  How did she do it?!

There has been so much going on with my angels!  I still haven't figured out what that meeting was about and I'll tell you about that just as soon as I find out!  And, believe me, I'm working on that!  So here is what I DO know.  The other day my angels took a bunch of "merchandise" and went to an event called Affair of the Heart.  They sold things there!  This Saturday, 12/7, they are going to another deal called Darnaby Craft Show.  It's at a place called UMAC.  That stands for Union Multipurpose Activities Center.  It's at 6836 S. Mingo Avenue in Tulsa and is from 9:00 to 4:00 that day.  And they'll take more merchandise!  And they'll sell it!  And whatever money they make will be spent on all the cats at StreetCats!  Amazing!  Hey, I know!  If you haven't done all your Christmas shopping yet, you can come there!

And here is something else they are doing!!!!  On Sunday, 12/8 from 3:00 to 8:00, on Monday, 12/9, from 5:00 to 9:00 and on Wednesday, 12/11, from 5:00 to 9:00 some of my angels will be at the Barnes & Noble on 41st Street to wrap your gifts for you!  Now I don't know whose idea that was, but I think it's a pretty nice thing to do!  And they do it for free!  (Okay, if you want to make a donation to us kitties, you can.  And, believe me, we would appreciate it!)  There is one volunteer, Joyce Deboard, who makes really beautiful bows for this wrapping gig.  I haven't seen them because she can't make them here.  That's because the kittens would want to play with them, right?  Right!  But I hear they are beautiful!  Isn't that just so nice of her to do that?!  Joyce, please bring me one of your bows!

Oh, I'm so darn tired!  I've just got to figure out some napping time!  Should I write to Lulu and asked her for advice?  I'm yawning so much that it's even hard to eat!  Gee, I wonder if my angels are sleep deprived, too?  They sure are doing a lot!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment