Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sometimes They Go Too Far!



I have serious matters to discuss, but first here is another picture of me.  And in this one you can see my eyes!  You're welcome!!!!  And here is my tree again, too!  But mostly my eyes!

Now I ask you, have you ever been in charge of something and then wondered if you really are in charge?  Have you ever trained helpers so well that you lose control over them??!!  Well, of course that would never happen to me, but I was just wondering what you would do if it happened to you.  You know, a hypothetical question.

Although I'm sure it is just some kind of misunderstanding, I need to figure out why the special, just for me, food I get does not smell as yummy as what I see presented out in the hall to the other cats.  When my servants get here in the mornings we get clean food dishes and brand new food and water.  I have special food because they love me more than they do the rest of the cats.  It has the word "digestive" on it.  I'm not sure what that means, but I'm the only cat here who gets it.  But then that makes sense because I am the only cat here who has her own room and her own tree.  And am, therefore, the boss!

But here's the deal.  I want to try some of the stuff the other cats are getting!  It smells so yummy!  So I look at my servants with my big eyes and I meow at them and I do double takes out into the hall.  And they are so dimwitted that they don't get it!  I guess I could scratch them, but frankly I'm not sure they'd understand that either!  And, even if they did, I'm not sure they would get me the food I want.  Because they want to do what is the very best thing for me and they think they are giving me the very best food there is!  Just for me!  I despair that I have taught them too well!

This is SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!  I frankly am not sure how to handle this excess of indulgence.  Come on, people, sometimes I want what I want, even if it is not the best FOR me!  Just a little bite now and then?!  Yes, I'm frustrated, but I WILL figure this out!  I WILL!  (But while I'm figuring, any suggestions you have would be appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment