Thursday, October 24, 2013

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Goodbye!

So this is what happened!  I was in my office busy doing important things, like thinking about my blog or maybe napping, when I heard one of my servants singing.  It's irritating, but I don't say much about it because it doesn't happen too often and it's important when you're the head cat to pick your battles.  And here is what she sang:

     When you wish upon a star,
     Makes no difference who you are.
     Anything your heart desires
     Will come to you.

Didn't think much about that, of course, because my sentimental, kitten-loving servants, often come up with silly nonsense like that.  But then I thought, what the heck?!  My bed is in front of a window and it's going to be a clear night tonight.  If I see a star I'll give it a shot!

Well, that night I wished for my heart's desire, a furever family.  And the next day, and I do mean the VERY next day, in walked a couple.  Our eyes met across the room and it was like some enchanted evening, except that it wasn't evening because StreetCats isn't open in the evenings.  I just knew this was the one!  And do you know what they said?  They said that I was exactly what they were looking for!  Well, of course!  Finally, someone gets how special I am!

Here is a picture of one of my adopters.  Her name is Brandy, but I think I'll call her Mom!  My new dad's name is Jeremy and dads are important, too, but I don't have a picture of him.


Isn't she so pretty?!  Her eyes are almost as pretty as mine!

So, just in case you haven't followed this scenario, I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!!!  This star wishing thing works!  And, in my new home, I have several beds that are beside windows!  Whatever my heart desires!  I think maybe wet cat food will be my next wish!  And did you know that this house has birds?  I haven't seen them yet because they are in a special room.  So I don't know what kind they are. I haven't enjoyed a bird in such a long time!  The taste is different depending on the breed.  I hope they are good ones!

So consider this my goodbye to all my servants at StreetCats and to all my blog readers.  You are numerous and I know how much you love me, but now I have servants 100% dedicated 24/7 only to me!  I know how much you are missing me and I do understand.  But a girls got to do what a girls got to do.  And several beds with several windows?  And birds?  And whatever I wish for?  Well, just bye bye!  I have set up a shrine to myself that you may look at when you get too sad.  And don't worry about the blog.  I've got you covered!  There'll be someone to take my place, not as good, of course!  TTFN  (That stands for ta ta for now!)  Hee hee!




No comments:

Post a Comment