Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello

Oh my, I guess I can't put this off any longer.  I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing!  Lulu says I'll learn, but I'm not so sure.  Lulu was adopted, you know.  I'm really happy for her, but I'm afraid I've gotten myself in over my head and I don't know how to get out of this mess!  Lulu says it will get easier.  I sure hope she's right!

The day before Lulu went to her furever home she came to me and asked me to take over the blog . . . write it instead of her.  I giggled, but she just sat there looking at me and I realized she was serious!  I told Lulu that I couldn't possibly do something like that and she said, "If not you, then who?"  Well, I thought Zoey would be the perfect cat for such a job, but Lulu said that Zoey was so focused on watching for her furever family to get there that she couldn't even talk to her about this!  And again, she said "If not you, then who?"  What about Toots?!  Well, Lulu's only response to that was a raised eyebrow and again the question "If not you, then who?"  I didn't think she was going to quit sitting there staring at me until I gave in!  So here I am doing something I have no idea how to do!  Lulu says I'll learn and she even said she'll help me!  She said her new home has a computer and that she has learned all kinds of things to do with a computer.  I wonder what she's talking about!

Okay, Lulu says that I should begin by telling you my story.  And, oh yeah, my name!  It's Janie.  I live at StreetCats.  I was dumped here.  One of my angels said that maybe the people who found me or who I lived with or whatever just couldn't take care of me, but I figure I was just dumped because they didn't want me.  I wasn't feeling well when I got here and I guess I got really sick!  I don't remember much about this, but I've been told I lost so much weight that I was just skin and bones!  I had to even have exploratory surgery so that they could find out what was wrong with me.  Honestly, if it weren't for the angels here at StreetCats I wouldn't be here!  I am so lucky!  Just imagine, these angels saved my life!

I'm about six years old.  I don't have beautiful eyes like Lulu does, but Lulu says it's okay as long as my eyes work and I guess they do.  She wants me to report on everything I see at StreetCats.  My colors are, well, sort of drab, I think.  The angels here say my colors are pretty and unique, but I think they're just being nice.  I don't think I'll probably ever get adopted like Lulu did.

Oh yeah, Lulu says I have to put a picture of myself here.  So . . .


Well, here it is.  Oh how am I going to follow Lulu as the StreetCats blogger?!  She was the head cat!  She says that maybe I'll be the head cat some day.  Right!  And Lulu had the best purr of any cat ever at StreetCats!  I don't purr very much, but Lulu says that if I get to be head cat some day I'll have lots of reasons to purr.  I bet that never happens.

Okay, I did what Lulu told me to.  I have no idea what to do next!  I know you're disappointed Lulu is gone.  I'll see what I can find to write about next time, whenever I get brave enough to do this again.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment